Monday, May 11, 2009

MarRiEd LiFe:-)

Alhamdulillah, i'm officially married to my beloved soulmate for about 3 months..Syukur pada ALLAH for giving me such a wonderful husband, sempurna rase nyer hidup ni...

Tk sempat lg hapdet bout our wedding day, many things to do lately.Alhamdulillah baru abis exam, one more sem to go...Tk sabar nyer nk abis, wanna hv my free weekend back..Sian hubby home alone when i went to class on weekend...huhu

Wedding pixas bley view kt our facebook..Malas den nk hapdet kt cni...Thank u so much to our families for making our dreams come true.To both our parents, terima kasih yang tidak terhingga untuk segalanya..

Now, we're staying at bandar saujana putra..home sweet home:-)...I'm still in learning process to be a good wife for him..Thank you hubby slalu tolerate wif me..I love u so much..(karat jap)..hehe

No comments: